Vehicle Logger simplifies vehicle log book keeping.
Targeted at Australian drivers required to keep Vehicle Log books for tax purposes. Vehicle Logger will keep track of all your Business/Personal trips, and generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT).
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
– Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
– Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
– Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
– Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
– Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
– Don’t worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
– Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
– Easily select appointments directly from your device’s calendar.
– Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
– Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
– Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
– Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
– Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
– Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/SkyDrive (via Feature additions).
– Unlock more features for an even better experience.
– Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
– Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
– Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
– Ad Free.
– Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
– Cloud Backup and Restore (don’t worry about losing data).
– Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
– Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
– Box Integration for report sharing.
– SkyDrive Integration for report sharing.
– And more on the way!